Monday, May 17, 2010

First Review!!

Soooo I joined CrateKings a while ago and sought out a member there who had a blog featuring reviews and such from various artists. I took a chance and sent him a link to my project, and he actually really liked it! Big up to Figment at html://www.StrictlyIndependant.blogspot.com. He actually said to me "Your sound is incredible. Like a futuristic hybrid of Q-Tip, Pete Rock and Madlib".


Can you imagine lol?! I don't think I am even qualified to blast the dust out the crevices on Pete Rocks MPC 2000xl with compressed air.

Anyway lol, here is the link to the review, and also, be sure to dig around on his site. You may find some other artists that you might be interested in.

http://strictlyindependant.blogspot.com/2010/05/subtronik-recalibration-log-files.html


No comments:

Post a Comment